Following recent changes to the structure of NHS England and NHS Improvement, it has been agreed that the membership of the Finance Leadership Council (FLC) should be changed so that the Senior Responsible Officers (SROs) leading Future-Focused Finance’s five themes and the Chair of the Finance Development Foundation become full, ‘voting’ members.
This change has made to ensure a broad spectrum of finance staff are represented at the meetings, with members having a detailed understanding of the kind of day-to-day issues that impact upon colleagues working in trusts and CCGs, as well as national bodies.
The full membership of the FLC is now:
- Julian Kelly, NHS CFO (Chair);
- Chris Young, Finance Director, Department of Health & Social Care;
- Calum Pallister, Director of Finance, Health Education England;
- Alex Gild, HFMA representative, and CFO, Berkshire Healthcare NHS FT;
- Jill Robinson, Culture SRO, and Finance Director, Shrewsbury and Telford & Wrekin STP;
- Claire Yarwood, Workforce & Development SRO, and CFO, Manchester Health & Care Commissioning;
- Simon Worthington, Engagement & Development SRO, and Director of Finance, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust;
- Adrian Snarr, Efficiency & Value SRO, and Director Financial Control, NHS England and NHS Improvement;
- Richard Alexander, Adapting to System Change SRO, and Chief Finance Officer, Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust; and,
- Andrea McGee, Finance Development Foundation Chair, and Director of Finance & Commercial Development, Warrington & Halton NHS Foundation Trust.