Today on @HFMANW we ran a #FFFXmas quiz.
The questions were:
1. Kevin the Carrot & the Wicked Parsnip appear in the TV advert for which supermarket?
2. The “Dawes, Tomes, Mousely, Grubbs Fidelity Fiduciary Bank” is in which children’s film?
3. Whose voice is first to be heard on the original recording of Band Aid’s “Do they know it’s Christmas”?
4. The Mont Blanc Tunnel joins which two countries? (Point for each)
5. What currencies did these countries use before the Euro? (Point for each)
6. Who played Scrooge in “A Muppet Christmas Carol”?
7. Which is the only London tube line that crosses the Thames on a bridge rather than in a tunnel?
Below are the answers to the quiz :-)
Whilst you're on the FFF website why not have a little look around - you never know what you might see to help you 'make people count' in 2019!
- Mary Poppins
- Paul Young
- France & Italy
- Austrian schilling, Belgian franc, Cypriot pound, Finnish markka, Deutsche Mark, Greek drachma, Maltese lira, Dutch guilder, Portuguese escudo, Spanish peseta
- Michael Caine
- District Line
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-)