For an overview of the programme, introduction to the decision framework and feedback from our demonstration site, please view the BPV webinar [60 minutes]
For a more in-depth learning experience, we recommend that you then set aside time to work through Bain and Company's decision effectiveness syllabus (login required to access microsite):
- watch the 'primer' video [30 minutes]
- complete the e-learning module [60 minutes]
- watch the worked example videos [20 minutes]
The best way to learn how to apply the framework and its tools is to experience the process first-hand. The best ways to do this are:
- Self-directed learning and applying the BPV tools in your day job;
- Attending decision workshops at a neighbouring organisation; or,
- Attending a BPV Specialist training day - the autumn/winter 2017 programme for regional events will be released soon
Fortnightly learning tasks will be set for members of the BPV Community so be sure to follow the group and join in.
Remember to record all of your activities in your learning log which you'll need if you wish to register yourself as a BPV Specialist.
For background information, you can also download the results and feedback from the original programme user needs diagnostic survey and read all about the framework in HFMA's Healthcare Finance magazine artilcle in the downloads section.