Celebrating Diversity in NHS Finance 2019 is the next big celebratory diversity and inclusion event from Future-Focused Finance, taking place on 7th November 2019 at The China Exchange - in the heart of China Town - central London.
This free event is not your average conference: actually, it’s not going to be like a conference at all, but more of a fun-filled day of celebration, networking, learning, interactive activities, guest speakers and more!
But don’t be fooled – this won’t be a ‘jolly’ out of the office! Attending this event means you will:
- Attend our 'World Cafe' in the morning - get to know your colleagues from across the country over refreshments to break the ice!
- Watch live theatre where key themes will be explored in a humorous and light-hearted approach
- Get involved in facilitated interactive workshops
- Taste different foods from around the world at lunchtime, whilst networking and chatting to representatives on our best-practice market stalls; showcasing lots of interesting D&I initiatives from fellow NHS organisations, the private sector, accounting firms, other charities and not-for-profit organisations and more! Lots to hear about, lots of learning to take back to the ranch!
- Hear from policy leaders and champions of diversity from within the NHS and the commercial sector, plus have a whole day to interact and connect with peers from across NHS finance in England.
And if all of that wasn’t enough, we are excited to announce we have confirmed celebrity guest speaker and transgender activist, journalist and television host – Paris Lees!
Venue: The China Exchange, London
Time: 10:00 - 15:30
View and download the agenda from the RHS link.
To book your free place, please register above or email email@example.com
, and please do share details of this event with your colleagues and networks!
Thursday, November 7, 2019 - 10:00 to 15:30
The China Exchange, London W1D 6JA