The FFF Value Makers and The Academy of Fabulous NHS Stuff are working together on the NHS South West Conference taking place on February 14th, 2020. The event is full of interesting speakers from all different organisations within the NHS with a focus on “breaking barriers”.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Hams, Chief Nurse, Gloucestershire Hospital Foundation Trust
- Andrew Seaton, Quality Improvement & Safety Director, Gloucestershire Hospital Foundation Trust
- Roy Lilley and Terri Porrett, The Academy of Fab NHS
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons
- Loretta Outwaite, Interim Cheif Executive, IHM
Location - The Lecture Theatre, Redwood Education Centre, Glos. Royal Hospital, GL1 3NN