This event is aimed at clinicians and non-finance managers with minimum knowledge of NHS Finance.
The event is CPD accredited and you will receive a certificate once the event is complete.
Topics that will be covered on the day are as follows:
- Introduction to NHS finance
- Introduction to commissioning in the NHS
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS - Acute
- Introduction to NHS Costing and PLICS – Mental Health & Community
- Business Cases
- Introduction to Clinical Coding
- Understanding Budgets and spreadsheets
- Question and answer session
There are only 10 spaces per organisation available.
Thursday, January 28, 2021 - 09:30 to 12:30