The FFF Finance Leaders networks have been established to provide development programmes and networking opportunities for those working at band 8B and above. There are 7 Finance Leaders Networks’ as follows:
- North East and Yorkshire
- North West
- East of England
- South East
- South West
As part of the network, members have access to:
- Action Learning Sets
- Group Coaching
- Opportunity to apply for National Talent Pool
- On-going communications around further development opportunities including shadowing, secondments etc.
FFF will be running a series of workshops ‘In conversation with…’ various NHS board members including Finance Directors, Chief Executives, Medical Directors and Non-Executives. This series of events will give attendees an opportunity to hear about the careers of NHS leaders, how they have dealt with the challenges of the pandemic and the skills needed to become a leader. For each session we are looking for a Chair from the FFF Finance Leaders network, if you would be interested in Chairing one of these sessions please email us.
Series 1 ‘In conversation with…’
- South West Thursday 20 May 11am-12pm with Kaye Bentley, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - South West and chaired by Michelle Robinson, Strategic Finance Lead, University Hospitals Dorset
- East of England Tuesday 25 May 11am-12pm with Jeff Buggle, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - East of England
- South East Tuesday 8 June 11am-12pm with Hannah Hamilton, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - South East and chaired by Rebecca Gibson, Deputy Director of Finance, NHS Kent and Medway CCG
- North East and Yorkshire Tuesday 8 June 11am-12pm with Tim Savage, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - North West East and Yorkshire and chaired by Louise Lowry, Head of Locality Finance, NHS England and NHS Improvement, North East and Yorkshire
- North West Tuesday 8 June 2pm-3pm with Jonathan Stephens, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - North West and chaired by Charlotte Henson, Deputy Director of Finance, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- London Friday 11 June 11am-12pm with Ann Johnson, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - London and chaired by Stephen Dunham, Assistant Finance Director, Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Midlands date TBC with Mark Mansfield, Regional Finance Director at NHSE/I - Midlands
Series 2 ‘In conversation with…’
- Midlands Thursday 1 July 11am-12pm with Mark Axcell, Chief Executive, Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- North East and Yorkshire Friday 2 July 2:30pm-3:30pm with Julian Hartley, Chief Executive, The Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
- North West Monday 5 July 11am-12pm with Aaron Cummins, Chief Executive, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
- East of England Tuesday 6 July 2pm-3pm with Caroline Walker, Chief Executive, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- South West Thursday 8 July 11am-12pm with Suzanne Tracey, Chief Executive, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Monday 20 September 11am-12pm with Dame Marianne Griffiths, Chief Executive, Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- London TBC
Please email us to book your place, spaces are limited to 25 per session.
Please note these sessions will be run virtually and on a regional basis (x7 regions) and are exclusively for the FFF Finance Leaders network, if you would like to join the network please get in touch.
Enrolment to the networks is by self-nomination, please email us with the following information:
- Job title
Please note that by applying to be part of the regional networks you will be agreeing to receive email updates from the FFF and your details may be shared with other network members.